Thursday 14 April 2011

Getting my head together

I did my biggest problem with this project is dealing with my spontaneity; I'll get an idea, push towards it then abandon it for another idea. I'll get an idea for a comic, but it always happens at a bad time, either at the gym or right before I'm about to fall asleep. By the next day the idea isn't that great anymore, or I've got a new idea and wanna work on that. I need to step back and sort out my ideas, write them down and keep to them. Here's a start:

Final things:

A book, made at blurb.com. Accompanying merchandise of sorts.

Comics:

Famous feasts.

Ghost party

Tea

Sushi

British food

Other

Packaging: little food type packaging for goods. Possibly screenprinted.

Possibility of vending machine or or something for at final show.

Acrylic charms of characters

Tote bags.

Badges: done.

Stickers: done.

I'm sure theres more but I'll have to get to it as I remember it. The important thing Is I've got the basics down.









No comments:

Post a Comment