Monday 28 February 2011

Ghosts









Early sketchbook images for comic ideas. For a long time I've wanted to make a comic about a story my friends and I made up about the ghost of Edvard munch that haunts a teapot in an old lady's house. I was considering doing this for my fmp but knew I wouldn't be able to keep interest for that long.










Another comic idea I had is about the ghost of a Russian exchange student who was murdered and is buried in the basement of a house. Despite that introduction, it's actually a comedy, in which the ghost makes the current homeowner's life hell by haunting the house out of boredom, wandering the halls; sighing and moaning. It's essentially based on autobiographical events, in which I am the homeowner, and a certain someone I know is the ghost.


No comments:

Post a Comment